The Most Advanced BIM Software for Structural Workflow
Streamline your work with Tekla Structures
Tekla Structures, the most advanced structural BIM software, lets you create, combine, manage and share multi-material 3D models packed with valuable construction information.
You can use Tekla Structures throughout the project, from conceptual planning to fabrication, construction and maintenance, for design, detailing and information management.
All your structural data in the accurate 3D model
With Tekla Structures, you can create accurate, information-rich 3D models that have all the structural data you need to build and maintain any type of structure. Tekla models can deliver LOD 500-the highest level of development possible-making them truly constructible. High LOD, as-built models minimize costly surprises, RFI's (requests for information) and result for more profitable projects.
You can also import, export, and link your data with other software solutions, digital construction tools, and fabrication machinery for smoother workflows. What's more, the as-built models cut back on costly surprises and requests for information (RFIs), making your projects more profitable. Read more about interoperability and our approach to Open BIM.
Tekla Structures is localized to fit your local construction industry standards. The software is available in 17 languages and has 32 environments that include predefined region-specific settings and information. To make sure you off to to a smooth start, we offer local support and training too.
It's easy to get started with structural BIM software
You'll need a license to use Tekla Structures. We have a variety of different licensing options to choose from. Whether you need Tekla Structures for business, education or partnership purposes, you're sure to find a license that suits your needs.
- Create constructible models up to LOD 500
- Use a single tool for all types of materials and projects
- Easily collaborate with project members and third parties
- Utilize model data for fabrication and construction
- Link with architectural, MEP and plant design software through IFC
- Available in 17 languages and 32 environments
- Local support in more than 20 languages
- 24/7 online technical and learning support
Trimble Connect - Now Included with Tekla Maintenance
- Open collaboration tool connecting the right people to the right data at the right time
- Share project data through the Trimble Cloud and view it anywhere. On your desktop, laptop, smartphone, Hololens or VR Set.
- Data and design context creates information that enables better decision making.