Advanced Structural BIM Software
What is Tekla Structures?
Tekla Structures is the most constructible structural software for BIM. With it, you can create, combine, manage and share accurate multi-material 3D models full of construction information.
You can use Tekla Structures for design, detailing and information management from conceptual planning to fabrication and construction on site.
Why Tekla Structures?
With Tekla Structures you can create accurate, information-rich 3D models that contain all the structural data needed for building and maintaining the structure. Tekla models are truly constructible because they can reach LOD 500 which is currently the highest level of development. High LOD, as-built models minimize costly surprises, RFI's (requests for information) and result for more profitable projects.
Tekla Structures is localized to fit your local construction industry standards. The software is available in 17 languages and 32 environments that include predefined region-specific settings and information. We offer local support and training to get started smoothly with the software.
How to buy?
You need to have a license to use Tekla. We have different licensing options for different kind of purposes eg. business, educational and partner. You can choose according to your need.
- Create constructible models up to LOD 500
- Use only one tool for all materials (concrete, timber, steel etc.) and projects
- Collaborate with project members and third parties
- Utilize model data for fabrication and construction
- Link with architectural, MEP and plant design software through IFC
- Available in 17 languages and 32 environments
- Get help from local support in more than 20 languages
- Access Tekla technical and learning support online 24/7
Tekla Structures is ideal for
Top New Features
Tekla 2019 for Engineering Offices - What's new?
Tekla 2019 for Concrete Contractors - What's new?
Tekla 2019 for Precast Concrete - What's new?
Tekla 2019 for Steel - What's new?