By submitting models and images (“Content”) to Trimble Solutions Corporation (“Trimble”), you represent and warrant that (i) you are entitled to do so and grant licenses to such Content as set forth below; (ii) submission of such Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party; and (iii) your disclosure of Content does not violate any obligations of confidentiality that you may have towards any third party.
You grant Trimble a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free and transferable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, modify, publicly perform and publicly display your Content for the purpose of marketing and sales demonstration of Trimble and/or Tekla products, and for the purpose of further development of the Trimble and/or Tekla products and related services.
- Entry to the prize draw is by voting in the Tekla Global BIM Awards 2018.
- Only one entry per project per person. Multiple entries for a single project from a single person will be disqualified.
- There is 1 prize: a Suunto Spartan Trainer Wrist .
The prize is drawn using a computer programme to randomly generate a winner.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- The winner is responsible for paying any income tax (if any) due on the prize won.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- No responsibility will be accepted for incomplete or lost entries or entries not received.
- In the event of any dispute, Trimble’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The name of the winner will be available after September 20th and the winner name will be published on the www.tekla.com/bim-awards website.
- By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
- Promoter: Trimble, Metsänpojankuja 1, FI-02130 Espoo, Finland.