The initial design of these chutes was completed in 1995 with modifications to the center chutes in mid 2000.
CADDS Group was tasked with replacing the chute, this also gave us the opportunity to include design upgrades for the liners.
Our set of deliverables included:
- Modification of existing infrastructure that will be impacted as part of this project and will be incorporated into the design.
- Survey information of the area impacted by this project.
- Site sketches are required for the area impacted by this project.
Full set of design drawings.
- Fabrication Drawings, Reports & data.
- Construction documentation.
This project required CADDS Group to be involved from concept design to construction utilizing site, design, detail and fabrication coordination capabilities.