An industrial furnace is key equipment in the production process common in petrochemical plants, along with oil refining and petrochemical plant tube heating furnaces, conversion furnaces, cracking furnaces; high temperature heating, high temperature reaction of synthetic ammonia plant using coal as raw material gasification furnace or gas as raw material of one-stage conversion furnace, two-stage conversion furnace.
The characteristics of all this industrial furnace equipment mean they are relatively complicated structures, with long construction periods, strict process conditions, and high engineering quality standards.
- Many model parts
- Can't be completed in a short time
- Heavy workload
- Specially shaped pieces in the structure
Tekla application value analysis
- Improve design efficiency
- Tekla Structures can be combined with structural analysis software. In the structural design work, there is no need to redraw the structural model. It only needs to be connected in a series using the specified Link program. The structural analysis software can be used to analyze the structural model, which greatly helps the structural design work. Benefits and shorten design time.
- Batch drawing, processing and production
- Standardized components, efficient drawing, and production and processing.
- Guide construction
- In the construction phase, the Tekla model can be better used, and the on-site installation can be completed efficiently for the end use.