The competition is open globally to full-time enrolled students studying in an educational institute. Projects can be carried out individually or as a team of a maximum of five members. They must also be modeled using Tekla Structures educational configuration partially or entirely.
Note: If you are entering via a school course and would like to help your professor receive a Tekla Structures grant for the school’s lab computers, please include the name of your school, course, and the name of your professor on the entry form.
Examples of appropriate usage of Tekla software include:
- The foundation was modeled/detailed using Tekla Structures
- The frame was modeled/detailed using Tekla Structures
- The façade was modeled/detailed using Tekla Structures
- The drawings were created using Tekla Structures
- Bills of material were created using Tekla Structures
- Import/export functionalities were used in Tekla Structures