BIM software for reliable precast delivery and smooth erection phase
Delayed element delivery can set a site in a standstill and flawed products can create costly rework, wasting both time and resources. A BIM-based workflow and the information in Tekla models helps you ensure that the correct elements are delivered error-free to the right place at the right time.
Model-based workflows with Tekla help project planning, following up the progress and keeping all parties of the supply chain well informed at all the stages of the project. Utilizing the status information in the model is a clear and effective way to coordinate the project and ensure its progress according to the schedule.
Information rich models enable better project understanding, potential problems become easier to identify and because everybody stays informed also safety is improved. Adaption to the project changes becomes flexible when everybody has the same view of the project situation. Reporting to the client is straightforward with the 3D visualizations.
With easy-to-use mobile solutions, the model information benefits everybody regardless of location and computer skills.
Plan erection sequence and ensure safe execution
- Utilize object data and location information in your intelligent Tekla model for planning erection sequences and crane locations, and reserving necessary resources.
- Add scheduling and sequence information to the model objects and share it with the others.
- Plan temporary fall protections and communicate clearly with the as-build model.
Coordinate projects and ensure progress according to the schedule
- Add status information regarding erection, delivery, production and design to the model objects and coordinate the project with your model.
- Automatically colorize individual model objects with different status and visualize the stage of the project.
- Generate accurate status reports using the always up-to-date information.
- Share models using general collaboration formats (IFC, DWG, DXF, DGN, PDF atc.) with different project members and your client.
Bring clear model information to the project meetings and site
- Utilize easy-to-use collaboration tools on both desktop computers and mobile devices such as Tekla BIMsight and Tekla Field3D.
- Combine models, check for conflicts, comment and share information.
- Plan your work, solve issues, review project status, clarify complex details and collaborate efficiently.