Tekla Student Subscription is a personal online subscription solely intended for your educational purposes as a student and/or an educator of higher education. I.e. use of a Tekla Student Subscription for any commercial purposes is explicitly excluded. Your Student Subscription is valid for three hundred sixty-five (365) days from its activation date.
Accessing your Tekla Student Subscription
A valid Tekla Student Subscription grants a single user (i.e. to you) the right to use Tekla educational products, which include
- Tekla Structures Educational, and
- Tekla Structural Design Suite Educational,
as well as the access to Tekla Downloads and Tekla Discussion Forums.
Tekla Structural Design Suite Educational includes Tekla Structural Designer Educational and Tekla Tedds Educational.
The Trimble Identity for your Tekla Online Profile acts as your key to the Tekla Student Subscription when using a Tekla educational product(s).
The Tekla Student Subscription allows the usage of a Tekla educational product into two (2) concurrent online sessions at a time, for a single user (i.e. to you). Tekla educational product(s) also allow offline use without an active internet connection for 24 hours at a time.
When using your Tekla Student Subscription, your proxy settings should allow traffic to/from account.tekla.com and identity.trimble.com via both 80 (http) and 443 (https) ports.
Important notice with Tekla educational products
Tekla Structures Educational
- Models created or saved with Tekla Structures educational cannot be opened using other Tekla Structures license types. Warning, do not open models created with other Tekla Structures license types with Tekla Structures Educational, before making a backup of such model.
- Tekla Structures educational configuration includes the functionality of Tekla Structures Full, excluding the steel and precast fabrication functionality.
- Reports and drawings created or saved with Tekla Structures educational display a watermark stamp inscribed with Tekla Structures educational text.
Tekla Structural Designer Educational
- Models created or saved with Tekla Structural Designer Educational cannot be opened using other Tekla Structural Designer license types.
- Reports and drawings created or saved with Tekla Structural Designer Educational display a watermark stamp inscribed with Tekla Structural Designer Educational text.
Tekla Tedds Educational
Tekla Tedds Application Educational
- Watermark is applied when a document is displayed
- Access to documents created using other Tedds licenses is restricted when opening documents
Tekla Tedds for Word Educational
- Watermark is applied every time when the document is calculated
- Access to documents created using other Tedds licenses is restricted when calculating.
Tekla educational product support
Tekla Discussion Forums | Tekla Student Forums is the primary support channel for the users of a Tekla Student Subscription.
The separate usage terms of Tekla Discussion Forums will also apply to your visits and use of such sites. The language of the Tekla Student Forums is only English.