Unleash the power of truly connected fabrication
The new Tekla PowerFab software suite is designed to make your fabrication operations efficient. Using the model throughout your fabrication workflow ensures an improved and empowered project management and real time, seamless information flow between all departments.
When Tekla Structures model is the source of information, you always have the same consistent data, be it for material lists, reports, fabrication drawings or data for the production office, shop floor and CNC machines.
For production planning and management, Tekla PowerFab offers tools for a smooth, continuous and real time flow of information throughout the fabrication operations. Route material and jobs through production in the most effective way possible and record and track production progress in real time - also on mobile devices.
Production status such as the progress of CNC machines and welding stations, can be monitored directly and visually, in real time from within the model. This helps you plan and observe projects and production accurately and with full confidence.
With easy to use mobile solutions, everybody has access to all relevant fabrication information, including the visual 3D model. This helps fabrication personnel to better understand the work in progress and improves both the efficiency and quality of production.
Tekla for all your fabrication management needs
- The complete solution for managing your fabrication operations from estimating, production and inventory control and purchasing to project management.
- Built on communication, collaboration, and real-time visualization - also on mobile devices.
- Save time and money at every stage of your fabrication process.
Work effectively with complementary technologies
- Tekla PowerFab software suite combines a fabrication management software with the power of Tekla Structures and Trimble Connect
- Tekla software is built to offer open interface enabling interoperability with other industry leading solutions.
- Tekla software interfaces with all the leading detailing, MIS software and CNC technologies via proprietary links as well as standard formats including IFC, DXF, DWG and DSTV-NC.
- Integrate Tekla software with your own processes and applications through the Tekla Open API™ programming interface for seamless data transfer.
Get the most out of the detailed 3D model
- Plan and manage the project by classifying and organizing the detailed model into building sections, project phases, truck loads or any breakdown.
- Communicate and monitor progress by visualizing production status in the model.
- Optimize production planning by including erection sequences and detailing status information to the model.
- Generate up to date reports on demand.
- View, navigate and get item information from the model with easy to use mobile tools.
Mobile solutions bring the model to the shop floor and on site
- Streamline the communication process by sharing project information with mobile solutions.
- Inquire additional information and measure dimensions as needed using our desktop or mobile applications.
- Make complex assemblies and details easy to understand on the shop floor and on site by using the model with mobile tools.
- Enjoy the paperless shop floor operations and real time status recording
- Enhance real-time communication by adding comments, creating to dos, feedback etc. to the model.
- Offer easy to use mobile tools to site crew to update erection progress