Tekla Model Sharing for powerful collaboration
Share the workload. Build and use the model together.
Tekla Model Sharing is a truly innovative BIM collaboration tool that can significantly increase the productivity of Tekla Structures users. With it, teams can work on the same model at the same time, but their work never collides.
Tekla Model Sharing is the only sharing technology that allows you to work without an internet connection, which is only needed when you want to sync the changes.
Thanks to the innovative and patented workflow, Tekla Model Sharing only shares the changes made in the model, not the entire model. If you work online, you know that there are interruptions in internet connections, but that should not stop you from collaborating.
Tekla Model Sharing FREE trial
Now you can enjoy the benefits of Tekla Model Sharing for free. You will receive five free Tekla Model Sharing licenses for a three month trial period, with no commitment to buy.
The trial campaign includes five Tekla Model Sharing licenses for three months’ free use. The trial period ends after 90 days and does not bind you to any subscription. If you are happy with Tekla Model Sharing and would like to purchase it after the trial period, it will cost you only £410 per year per license. Just contact your local Tekla sales representative to buy.
Time is money
Tekla Model Sharing does not share the full model but just the changes that have been made to your model, which makes things fast. Your team saves time every time someone syncs. Calculate the savings you can achieve with Tekla Model Sharing.
From multi-user to Tekla Model Sharing
Are you familiar working with Tekla Structures in multi-user mode? Tekla Model Sharing has a unique, patented technology, which has many advantages over the existing multi-user mode. Learn about the differences in detail
STILL WORKING WITH MULTI-USER MODE?
Click HERE to use our calculator to estimate how much time and money you could possibly save on an average day with Tekla Model Sharing.
Improve data security when working with 3rd parties
We put a lot of effort to ensuring Tekla Model Sharing's safety.
- All Tekla Model Sharing data is secured using Microsoft Azure.
- You can manage access rights to the model, working securely with everyone in the project.
- Subcontractors do not need to access your company network.
- Your own company admin manages Tekla Model Sharing projects according to your standards.
Learn more about information security of Tekla products
Unique, patented workflow you can trust
When you use Tekla Model Sharing, you work with your own local copy of the shared model and only update the changes online. This is possible thanks to the innovative technology, resulting in a reliable model. What is more, Tekla Model Sharing allows you to save time.
Tekla Model Sharing allows each user to have a local version of a Tekla Structures model on a computer or on a network drive. You only share the changes, not the whole model. Because you only need to connect to the internet when sharing the changes you can work offline most of the time.
Build the dream team
When building a team, bringing the right people together matters. With Tekla Model Sharing, team members can work on the same project regardless of their location. BIM collaboration is practical within the same office or with subcontractors in another town - whoever is required, wherever they are working. And if it gets busy, you can introduce new people to the project.
With Tekla Model Sharing you can
- Invite others to work with you on your Tekla Structures models
- Join the others' shared models
- Share the changes in models
What others have done with Tekla Model Sharing:
- Small detailing business now takes work from all the corners of the US Read more
- Mid-sized engineering company easily outsources work when they are busy Read more
- Precast and steel fabricator's two offices work on the same, up-to-date model Read more
- Steel fabricator communicates with engineering office effortlessly Read more
- Different parties of bridge construction project achieve a full-blown BIM workflow Watch the video: