On-time delivery to the site
Plan projects, follow-up progress, and keep all parties of the supply chain well-informed using Tekla Structures models to visually communicate. Representation of status in the model enables clear and effective coordination and tracking of progress.
Find and solve clashes quickly and easily at the office, before the job is in the shop or on site where rework is costly and time consuming. Tekla Structures helps you manage changes and avoid costly errors. You can plan better, minimize rework, and optimize material including use of other resources.
The information rich 3D model enables better project understanding by making problem areas easier to identify and resolve. 3D visualizations make communication with the client straight forward, improve understanding of the project, and enable flexible response to changes, in the office and on site.
Plan erection sequences with the model for optimal site deliveries
- Plan and manage transportation and logistics with accurate assembly information
- Utilize assembly data and location information to plan erection sequences, delivery, crane locations and reserve necessary resources.
- Coordinate the project by adding design, detailing, fabrication and erection status to model objects
Coordinate the project visually and meet deadlines
- Automatically colour individual model objects based on status to visualize the progress and state of the project
- Generate accurate status reports using up-to-date information.
Bring clear model information to project meetings and site
- Share project information and streamline the process with Trimble’s mobile solutions
- View, navigate and get part information from the accurate model with the easy to use mobile tools.
- Plan your work and solve issues, review project status, clarify complex details and collaborate effectively.
- Communicate and manage by adding comments, questions and sharing them with project participants.