Detailed as-built models
Create and benefit from accurate, detailed Tekla 3D models. All structures and details can easily be modelled, and automatic clash checking ensures that costly conflicts are exposed in the model– not on the shop floor or on site.
The power of Tekla Structures modeling is beyond anything else on the market. You can easily build models, manage even the largest projects in one database and cross reference with other models from MEP or plant design.
Drawings are fully integrated with the model, providing powerful yet easy change management. Drawings, reports, and CNC data can be automatically created from the 3D model whenever required. Easily share any data using Trimble Connect.
Work with an as-built 3D structure
- Create your structure with accurate, intelligent connections that adapt automatically to varying and changing situations.
- Work with all kinds of projects regardless of the size and complexity.
- Your constructable model contains everything needed for fabrication and construction, including connections, bolts and welds.
- Enhance the model with special 3D components and tools, available in the Tekla Warehouse, created by leading industry suppliers such as Halfen, Hilti and many others.
Create all drawings, reports and fabrication data automatically from the model
- Generate fabrication and erection drawings with all relevant details.
- Create bills of materials, schedules and other reports automatically.
- Interface with all the leading software for analysis & design, plant modelling and MEP using proprietary and standard formats including IFC, DXF, DWG and DGN.
- All drawings are automatically updated when the model is changed. This ensures fully accurate and up to date information is always at hand.
- Utilize an extensive library of standard and custom details, connections and parts – no need to model everything from scratch.
- Create your own intelligent custom parts and connections without any programming knowledge.
- Automate document production: Set up your fabrication and erection drawings and reports to meet your company standards.
- Start work immediately by utilizing ready available localized libraries of steel profiles, plates, bolts and materials.
Work in distributed project teams
- Multiple users can work on the same project at the same time regardless of location, time zone, or the speed of their internet connection.
- With Tekla you can take advantage of the patented, most advanced tools on the market: Tekla Model Sharing and Trimble Connect.
- Share the model with production, erection and logistics teams, even on mobile devices, to improve information flow and keep them up to speed/date with the project.