Detailed as-built models
Create and benefit from accurate, detailed, as-built models. All structures and details can easily be modelled, and automatic clash checking ensures that costly conflicts are exposed in the model– not on the shop floor or on site.
The power of Tekla Structures modeling is beyond anything else on the market. You can easily build models, manage even the largest projects in one database and cross reference with other models from MEP or plant design.
Drawings, reports, and CNC data can be automatically created from the 3D model whenever required. Drawings are fully integrated with the model, providing powerful yet easy change management.
Work with a virtual 3D structure
- Carry on your detailing work with accurate, intelligent connections that adapt automatically to varying and changing situations and ensure that everything fits together.
- Work with all kinds of projects regardless of the size and complexity
- Complete your constructable Tekla Structures models to contain everything needed for fabrication and construction, including bolt connections and welds.
- Enhance the model with special 3D components, available in the Tekla Warehouse, created by leading industry suppliers
Create all drawings, reports and fabrication data automatically from the model
- Generate fabrication and erection drawings with details and 3D visualisations.
- Create bills of materials, schedules and other reports automatically.
- Interface with all the leading software for analysis & design, plant design and MEP with standards and proprietary formats including IFC, DXF, DWG and DGN.
- Changes in the model are automatically updated to all drawings.
- Use an extensive library of standard and custom details, connections and parts – no need to model everything from scratch
- Create your own intelligent custom parts and connections without any programming required
- Standardise your document production: Set up your fabrication and erection drawings and reports to automatically meet your needs
- Start work immediately by utilizing ready available localized libraries of steel profiles, plates, bolts and materials
Work in distributed project teams
- Multiple users can work on the same project at the same time regardless of location, time zone, or the speed of their internet connection.
- Share the model with production, erection and logistics teams, even on mobile devices, to improve information flow and keep them up to speed/date with the project.