Detail, Fabricate and Erect All Steel Structures Faster and with Better Quality
Design, Detail, Fabricate and Erect All Steel Structures on Time and on Budget
Our Tekla software portfolio covers the entire steel workflow from engineering design, detailing and fabrication management all the way to site operations.
Tekla Structures is powerful and flexible software for structural steel detailers and fabricators. You can create a detailed, constructible 3D model of any type of steel structure from industrial and commercial projects to stadiums and high rise buildings. Working with Tekla software is the most productive way to manage detailing and realise the benefits of the model in fabrication and erection. This gives you total support for delivering your projects error free and on time.
Using the Tekla PowerFab software suite for fabrication management makes the 3D model the visual, accurate source of information throughout the fabrication process.
Working with Tekla software is the most productive way to manage your fabrication process, including design and detailing and realize the benefits of the model in fabrication and erection. This gives you total support for delivering your projects error free and on time.
Benefits of BIM and MIS
Tekla Building Information Modelling (BIM) software brings advantages to the shop, the site and the office: Coordinate design, detailing, fabrication and site operations for an enhanced, more automated workflow. The integration of BIM and fabrication management information system (MIS) provides intelligent and well organized information for the entire workflow including real-time fabrication management, data for CNC processing, material handling and enables robotic assembly & welding.
With Tekla you can
- Avoid detailing errors and minimize the need for rework in fabrication.
- Manage changes in a 3D model and save time.
- Avoid human errors: Drawings, reports, and CNC information are automatically generated from the model.
- Optimize the fabrication process with intelligent interfaces.
- Manage fabrication in real-time.
- Use the 3D model to plan fabrication and erection.
- Enhance communication and coordination with other departments and project parties using the 3D model.