Manage Risk and Plan for Successful Construction Execution
Tekla software supports your construction coordination, quantity take-off, cost estimation, scheduling and sequencing. The constructible building information is accurate, consistent and always up-to-date.
Tekla software helps contractors manage risk and plan for successful construction projects. If you detect and avoid problems before construction begins, you minimise expensive delays and rework. Design insight and project predictability from preconstruction to execution delivers more effective planning, coordination and control.
With Tekla, you can create information-rich models, regardless of the file size or complexity, and combine these with models from many other authoring tools. The software also includes tools for project review and constructability analysis.
- Coordinate all disciplines, resolve conflicts and plan projects before construction begins.
- Improve collaboration between project parties.
- Make informed decisions early in the process.
Model concrete and rebar
With Tekla, you can model reinforced cast in situ concrete – the software helps you effectively plan and manage pours and accommodate changes without delay.
The Tekla model can also drive automated reinforcement manufacturing.
- Evaluate and understand the project before building.
- Collaborate easily with other project parties.
- Integrate modelling with cost estimation and scheduling.
- Visualisations help everyone from senior management to site personnel.
- Plan and manage your daily work.