Tekla Model Sharing trial - FAQ
What happens after the activation?
1. Your company receives ten (10) licenses for ninety (90) days.
2. All employees are given the right to try Tekla Model Sharing.
3. You are all set to get started.
At Tekla User Assistance, you'll find quick videos and eLearning courses
How do I activate the trial?
1. Go to the License Details tab in the Tekla Online Admin Tool.
2. Activate your Tekla Model Sharing trial under Trial Licenses.
3. Read and approve the terms and conditions before proceeding.
4. You'll have 10 trial licenses to use within your organization.
Requirements and availability
Build your dream team
Bringing the right people together really makes a difference in building a dream team. With Tekla Model Sharing, team members can work on the same project regardless of their location.
BIM collaboration works out in practice within the same office or with subcontractors in another location. You can work with whomever is required, wherever they are located. When it gets busy, you can easily introduce new people to the project.