UK Tekla Awards 2020 - How to enter:
1. Collect the project material. The most important part in your project entry is the material package including the Tekla Structures project/model folder. High quality model images, photos, and drawings are essential too.
The entry form asks for:
- A company description
- A project description
- The challenges that you had to overcome during the duration of the project
- The benefits of using BIM and Tekla software
- The project in numbers
2. Fill in the form (link to the form above). You can save the form and come back to it at any time.
3. The form contains a field where you need to provide a link from where we can collect your project entry data. Use any cloud or file sharing service you feel comfortable with (e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive).
Your project entry data should as a minimum contain:
- The full Tekla model folder
- All IFC and additional reference models relevant for the project entry
- The .DB1 and profile database file of the Tekla model (model folder)
- High resolution screenshots of the model (Tip: use Tekla Structures built-in screenshot tool to capture a few different high quality full model and model detail images from the project (.PNG file format preferred)
- Sample drawings of the projects (in PDF format)
- High resolution photos or architect visualisations of the project (in any image format, min. 1000 pixels in width/height). Remember that good images can have a strong impact to your success in the competition!
- Company logo(s) involved in the project
4. Submit the form
5. If you encounter any problems with the submission process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions for entering the Tekla BIM Awards