Tekla Structures Fundamentals Training
This course is suitable for practicing Tekla Structures users who are keen to hone basic 3D BIM skills, and diversify and explore hands-on with realistic examples, enhancing your skills as you go along.
Installation and Setup
- License Server Installation and Setup
- License Activation
- Tekla Structures Installation
- Multi-User Installation and Setup
- Managing Tekla Structures License Access
- Referencing to Architectural and MEP drawings
- Tekla Structures Working Environment
- Grid and Level Settings
- Model Views
- Modeling of Basic Structural Elements
- Joint Detailing with System Components
- Interactive Detailing
- Numbering Settings
- Modeling of Typical Projects
- Drawing Editing
- Drawing Layout and Paper Size
- Layout Plans
- Fabrication Drawings
- Drawing Export to dwg/dxf
This course is available to companies. Please enquire with your company when you apply for this course.
Applicants should preferably have one to two years of basic building and construction modeling experience.
32 hours (8 hours per day over 4 consecutive days)
Fees and Schedule timing:
RM2,880 per pax. For more information, please contact us at +603 2287 5970 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, I would like to secure a seat!
* By submitting this form, you agree that Trimble may send you information on marketing activities, promotions, events and promotions