Bank of Beyrouth Abbassieh
DECOFER was responsible for the entire steel structure.
What made this project special was that it has a Jumbo glass panel that needs to be installed from the inside. DECOFER had to create a special Parclose system to facilitate the installation and avoid damage.
CHALLENGE AND SUCCESS
The challenges were that this structure is a combination of concrete and steel structure, special joints were made to avoid water entering at the joints.
Another challenge was the Jumbo glass parclose system.
The other challenge was the Grate panel at the facade had to be imported from Germany so the data needed to be 100% accurate.
Tekla facilitated :
- Reports creating
- Fabrication drawings
- Client understanding what he will get
DECOFER Steel’s regional connections enable it to provide services for all kind of customers and contractors in Lebanon. The management system of DECOFER has been assessed and certified for meeting the requirements of all types of steel activities in their scope of work.
What makes them special:
- A small family business which makes working with them more personal.
- 20 years of experience in structural and decorative steel projects.
- DECOFER has structural steel engineer with a degree from CHEC (Paris)
- Tekla Steel Detailing license.