Learn BIM with Tekla Campus—for Free
An in-depth knowledge of BIM software helps you stand out in a crowded job market.
Tekla Campus is a free online academy for students working towards a career in construction management, structural engineering, steel detailing or drafting.
You’ll learn the basics of Tekla's BIM (Building Information Modeling) tools, improve your technical skills and network with students interested in similar fields of study.
Registering gives you access to a Tekla Structures educational configuration that includes all normal functionalities of Tekla Structures. The Campus offers students
- A free student license for four months
- Video tutorials to guide you through the learning experience
- Discussion forums where you can share your thoughts with other Tekla Campus students
Students in Spotlight
California Polytechnic State University, USA.
“I have been given the opportunity to learn and explore construction project planning.”
Alyssa Anne Ibanez Acha
Institute of Technical Education, Singapore
“Tekla Campus helped me to understand the industry.”
Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology, India
“Structures have always fascinated me."
Adil Bari, thesis researcher
Dresden University of Technology, Germany
“I love to do innovative things.”
- Free access to industry-leading BIM technology
- Interactive lessons
- Online profile to promote knowledge, experience and success
- The opportunity to show off your skills with student competitions
- Chat and network with like-minded students
- Industry news and informational case studies