Constructible BIM software for easier construction management
Tekla software supports your construction coordination, quantity and cost estimation and scheduling and sequencing. The constructible building information is accurate, consistent and always up-to-date.
Tekla software helps contractors manage risk and plan for successful construction process. If you detect and avoid problems before construction begins, you minimize expensive delay and rework. Design insight and project predictability from preconstruction to execution delivers more effective planning, coordination and control.
With Tekla, you can create and combine information-rich models, regardless of the file size or complexity. The software also includes tools for project review and constructability analysis.
- Coordinate all disciplines, resolve conflicts and plan projects before construction begins.
- Improve collaboration between project parties.
- Make informed decision early in the process.
Model concrete and rebar
With Tekla, you can model cast in place reinforced concrete – the software helps you effectively plan and manage pours and accommodate changes without delay.
The Tekla model can drive automated reinforcement manufacturing.
- Evaluate and understand project before building.
- Collaborate easily with other project parties.
- Integrate modeling with cost estimation and scheduling.
- Visualizations help everyone.
- Plan and manage your daily work.