The Whole Workflow of Engineering, Procurement and Construction
Tekla software for Building Information Modeling supports your work from engineering to construction and procurement. Your constructible, consistent and always up-to-date model benefits the bidding, engineering, procurement, fabrication, coordination, erection and maintenance.
Tekla lets you manage risk and plan for successful process. Integrating structural and production equipment development benefits the entire construction process. You can find and solve problems and explore alternatives before construction begins and avoid expensive delay and rework. Fast and accurate material quantity takeoff leverages to better cost estimation and improving procurement. Later, model information eases the possible modifications in the facility as you know the structures thoroughly.
With Tekla you can
- Create information-rich models of all structures and materials for all EPC projects.
- Integrate structural modeling with analysis, documentation, plant process equipment modeling and scheduling.
- Understand and explain the structure and evaluate the cost reliably early in the process for optimized procurement.
- Plan and manage daily construction work.
- Coordinate with all project disciplines and make informed decision early in the process.
- Integrate structural engineering with plant design and fabrication systems
- Evaluate and understand projects before building using models
- Handle design changes painlessly through the front-end engineering design
- Integrate modeling with cost estimation and scheduling
- Deliver accurate, constructible structural models and construction documentation
- Reduce risks and stay in schedule