Tekla Structures: Engineering Fundamentals Training
Tekla Structures Engineering Training Class is a four day training course specifically designed for structural engineers, designers and drafters working in engineering offices. The class emphasizes best practice in model creation to ensure successful collaborative workflow downstream to detailers and general contractors.
The training covers the following topics:
- Modeling of steel and concrete structures
- Modeling of "conceptual" steel connections and rebar
- Engineering drawings- produce high quality deliverables
- Interoperability with 2D and 3D products used by architects, plant designers, etc.
Duration: 4.5 days
* Class begins with Registration on Monday mornings at 8:30am. Tuesday - Friday class starts at 8:00am. Monday-Thursday class ends at 5:00pm. Friday class ends at 1:00pm.
- Some industry knowledge and willingness to learn.
- We will provide access to our Online Engineering Fundamentals Prerequisite lesson which must be completed the week prior to the start of class.
- See Requirements tab for more information