CompuSteel Detailing, Inc. is HIRING NOW for experienced skilled Steel Detailers / Tekla Modelers to join our team! Experience in Tekla is required preferably 10 to 20 years, Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented individuals that can accurately and efficiently complete projects while also working closely with Project Managers and others in the Detailing Department. This is a great opportunity to build a successful, long-term career with room for growth!
CompuSteel Detailing, Inc. provides shop drawings for large-scale industrial projects (100 to 3000+ ton projects).
- 10 to 20 years Tekla experience is preferred
- Knowledge of AISC standards and connections
- Experience with modeling Structural and miscellaneous fabrication items such as stairs and handrails
- Training or experience with Tekla 3D Modeling Software preferred; CAD or other similar software required
- Capable of applying the time required to complete a project on schedule.
- Honest with a good work ethic and dependable - On time for work each day!
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required, associate or Bachelors's degree preferred.
- Please upload your resume.
- Valid Driver’s license required
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen
- Must be willing to relocate to Louisiana, to work out of our office.
- Model steel structures and perform self-checking procedures, while also possibly checking other detailers work
- Modify model as needed after review from checkers and approvals
- Produce shop assembly/parts drawings and e-sheets
- Creating and responding to RFI's on multiple active projects
- Train misc. detailers to use Tekla.
What we offer:
- Excellent Income Earning $60,000 - $80,000+ a year based on experience
- IRA Retirement Plan with dollar-for-dollar company match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Large office building with state-of-the-art equipment. 16 Detailers and 2 Engineers.
- Friendly, fast-paced work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Please send your resume to Brandon Dominquer resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.