ABOUT THE COMPANY:
CSD Services is a structural steel detailing firm with 40 years of experience in structural and architectural miscellaneous steel detailing. CSD Services started in Lubbock, TX as Callaway and Company in 1983. In 2006, Greg Callaway, President, re-located and restructured the company into CSD Services, Inc. and setup HQ in Friendswood, TX., a suburb of Houston. CSD Services uses the latest technology to provide accurate and timely drawings to our customers. Our dedicated, experienced staff is what makes CSD Services stand apart from other detailing firms. Our staff is professional, well- trained and ready to meet the individual needs of our customers.
Individual must have structural steel detailing experience checking drawings (E-sheets & shop details) that are extracted from a 3D model using Tekla. Individuals must be able to understand client standards, specifications and interpret Architectural and structural design drawings for each individual project.
- Experience checking using Tekla and at least 3 years of Tekla experience.
- Strong PC, Microsoft Office, and general technology competency
- Attention to detail is required.
- Ability to adapt to an environment and work well with others.
- Ability to learn document flow and follow detailed instructions.
- Interpret design drawings, specs, and other information to understand the project.
- Review drawing submittals from detailers (checking) and provides feedback and corrections to detailer prior to submittal to customer.
- Interact with other internal staff / management to ensure full customer support.
5-10 years detailing/checking experience preferred; 5 years min required and at least 3 years using Tekla software. Areas of experience must be primarily in structural steel detailing, we do not need piping, mechanical, industrial, electrical, plumbing, O&G, etc.
Normal work hours are 8-5 M-F some weekends, but work hours will be as required to meet production schedules and goals. Small office, casual, friendly work environment. All applicants must submit a detailed resume, with work history via e-mail including names / dates of previous employers (confidentiality will be maintained) as well as current employment status (Visa Status if applies). Direct all questions to the e-mail address listed. No Phone Calls
Must be located in and fully eligible to work in U.S., we will not sponsor any Visa applications nor overseas applicants.
If you do not have Structural Steel Detailing / Checking experience, your application will be rejected.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
SUPPLEMENTAL PAY TYPES:
- Bonus pay.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com.