Bay State Industrial Welding & Fabrication, Inc. is looking for an experienced, skilled Steel Detailer (Tekla) for Structural Steel and Miscellaneous Metals to join our team! Experience in Tekla is preferred, but we are willing to train the right individual. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and can accurately and efficiently complete projects while working closely with our Estimators/Project Managers as well as our Lead Men on various projects. Working From Home, Working In-Office or balancing a combination of both options are acceptable and we are happy to entertain the best option for the right candidate.
Bay State Industrial Welding & Fabrication, Inc. was established in 1992 and has flourished as a custom metals job shop with the ability to design, fabricate and install Structural Steel and Miscellaneous Metals projects. Our capabilities include, but are not limited to: structural steel fabrication and installation, stainless steel fabrication and finishing, miscellaneous metals fabrication including stairs, handrails, ladders, catwalks, platforms, frames, and more. Refer to our website at www.BSIW.com for further information.
Apply today by e-mailing your resume to email@example.com!
- 2+ years experience in the Structural Steel and/or Miscellaneous Metals industry preferred
- Knowledge of AISC standards and connections
- Experience with modeling miscellaneous items such as stairs, ladders, handrails, etc.
- Training or experience with Tekla 3D Modeling Software preferred; CAD or other similar software required
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook; must have basic computer skills/knowledge including saving documents, converting to PDF format, uploading/downloading documents, etc.
- Detail-Oriented with a good work ethic and dependable
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident of the U.S.
- Must be able to speak, read and write proficiently in English
- Model steel structures and perform self-checking procedures, while also possibly checking other detailers work
- Modify model as needed after review from checkers and approvals
- Produce shop assembly/parts drawings
- Creating and responding to RFI's on multiple active projects
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
What we offer:
- Excellent Income Earning $60,000 - $70,000+ a year based on experience and skill
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation, Holidays & Sick Time
- Bonus programs as outlined in our Employee Handbook
- Medical, Dental, and Short/Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 25,000 sq.ft. facility with state-of-the-art equipment
- Optional ability to Work-From-Home* or In-Office (*Work-From-Home must provide your own computer hardware)
- Friendly, fast-paced work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply now!