A & H Metals, Inc. is HIRING NOW for skilled Steel Detailers / Tekla Modelers to join our team! Experience in Tekla is preferred, but we are willing to train the right individual! Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented individuals that can accurately and efficiently complete projects while also working closely with Project Managers and others in the Detailing Department. This is a great opportunity to build a successful, long-term career with room for growth!
A & H Metals, Inc. is a diverse custom metals job shop with the ability to design, fabricate and install all types of sheet metal, misc. metals, and ornamental metals for both industrial and commercial projects including but not limited to ornamental and miscellaneous metals, sheet metal and machine shop services. Apply today and upload your resume! Completing the online assessment grants you priority consideration!
- 2+ years experience in the Mixed & Misc. Steel/Metals Industry preferred
- Knowledge of AISC standards and connections
- Experience with modeling miscellaneous and ornamental metal fabrication items such as stairs and handrails
- Training or experience with Tekla 3D Modeling Software preferred; CAD or other similar software required
- Capable of applying the time required to complete a project
- Honest with a good work ethic and dependable - On time for work each day!
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment grants you priority consideration!
- Valid Driver’s license required
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen
- Model steel structures and perform self-checking procedures, while also possibly checking other detailers work
- Modify model as needed after review from checkers and approvals
- Produce shop assembly/parts drawings and e-sheets
- Creating and responding to RFI's on multiple active projects
- Other duties may be assigned
What we offer:
- Excellent Income Earning $60,000 - $70,000+ a year based on experience
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with dollar-for-dollar company match
- Paid Vacation, Holidays & Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, and Short/Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 23,000 sq.ft. facility with state-of-the-art equipment
- Friendly, fast-paced work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Click here to apply now!