SL Chasse Steel provides fabrication and erection services throughout the Northeast. We are an AISC certified company that is looking for both entry level and experienced miscellaneous metal detailers.
This position is located in Hudson, NH. Relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate.
- Create shop drawings and erection plans for stairs, guardrail, and other misc. metal products utilizing Tekla 3D Modeling software.
- Checking the accuracy of drawings produced by self and others.
- Communicate with project stakeholders, including GC’s, Engineers, Erectors, etc.
- Review contract documents, RFI's, specifications, etc. to ensure detail drawings are accurate.
- Adhere to applicable building codes and company design standards.
- Review and revise drawings based on engineering calculations, returned approvals, contract changes, field conditions, etc.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
- 2+ years’ experience as Miscellaneous Metals Detailer in Architectural/Commercial construction. (Not required for entry level position).
- Able to read Architectural and Structural Construction drawings.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
- Friendly personality and willing to work as part of a team.
- Strong organizational & communication skills.
- Experience in Tekla 3D Modeling software preferred but are willing to train the right candidate.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident of the U.S.
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) Employer matching
- Dental insurance offered
- Health insurance offered
- Health savings account offered
- Vision insurance offered
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
Apply online: www.slchassesteelfab.com