The Most Advanced BIM Software for Structural Workflow
What is Tekla Structures?
Tekla Structures is the most constructible structural software for BIM. With it, you can create, combine, manage and share accurate multi-material 3D models full of construction information.
You can use Tekla Structures for design, detailing and information management from conceptual planning to fabrication and construction on site.
Why Tekla Structures?
With Tekla Structures you can create accurate, information-rich 3D models that contain all the structural data needed for building and maintaining the structure. Tekla models are truly constructible because they can reach LOD 500 which is currently the highest level of development. High LOD, as-built models minimize costly surprises, RFI's (requests for information) and result for more profitable projects.
Tekla Structures is localized to fit your local construction industry standards. The software is available in 17 languages and 32 environments that include predefined region-specific settings and information. We offer local support and training to get started smoothly with the software.
- Create constructible models up to LOD 500
- Use only one tool for all materials (concrete, timber, steel etc.) and projects
- Collaborate with project members and third parties
- Utilize model data for fabrication and construction
- Link with architectural, MEP and plant design software through IFC
- Available in 17 languages and 32 environments
- Get help from local support in more than 20 languages
- Access Tekla technical and learning support online 24/7