With Tekla, you can enjoy smooth real-time collaboration and information sharing between the project parties as the software integrates or interfaces with standard industry process planning and analysis and design applications. Tekla software integrates to modern fabrication machinery.
Flexible Industrial Collaboration
Using Tekla Structures for your industrial projects means benefitting from better layout coordination and structural information. This is because Tekla Structures interfaces with the major process equipment and plant layout planning solutions including PDS, PDMS, AutoCAD, Microstation and many more. You can import changes from planning solutions to Tekla, accommodating the changes into your structures immediately and exporting your structural data.
- Download the PDMS Extension to read/write information with a Tekla Structures 3D cad model
- Download the sample PDMS model created by Tekla Structures
Analysis & Design
Tekla software links with all major A&D packages directly or by supporting standards such as SDNF, CIS/2, IFC structural and in-house A&D calculation spreadsheets.
Save time by creating the physical and analytical structural models in a single application. The analysis programs return the design information and dynamically update the Tekla model and all relevant documentation at the same time.
Benefits of Open BIM
- A smooth information flow from design office to construction.
- Integrated modeling with analysis & design solutions and fabrication.
- Easily share constructible project information
- Tekla Open API™ application programming interface allows your own applications to integrate and communicate within the modeling environment