With Tekla, you can enjoy smooth real-time collaboration and information sharing between the project parties as the software integrates or interfaces with standard industry process planning and analysis and design applications. Tekla software integrates to modern fabrication machinery.
Flexible industrial collaboration
In industrial projects, you benefit from better layout coordination and structural information as Tekla Structures interfaces with the major process equipment and plant layout planning solutions including PDS, PDMS and Smartplant3Dand Cadmatic as well as Autocad and Microstation. You can import changes from planning solution to Tekla, accommodate the changes into your structures and export your structural data.
- Download the PDMS Extension to read/write information with a Tekla Structures 3D cad model
- Download the sample PDMS model created by Tekla Structures
Analysis & Design
Tekla software links with all major A&D packages directly or by supporting standards including SDNF, CIS/2 and IFC structural and in-house A&D calculation spreadsheets.
Creating the physical and analytical structural models in a single application saves time. The analysis programs return the design information and dynamically update the Tekla model and all relevant documentation.
Benefits of open BIM
- Enjoy smooth information flow from design office to construction.
- Integrate modeling and analysis & design solutions and fabrication.
- Share constructible project information with disciplines in the project.
- Tekla Open API™ application programming interface allows your own applications to integrate and communicate within the modeling environment.