Tekla Structures 2017i: Latest Software Developments for Concrete
This webinar introduces the latest developments in the new Tekla Structures 2017i for reinforced concrete structures. Learn about the new functionalities that enable detailers, fabricators and contractors working with cast in place and precast concrete to improve the way they work.
Anyone with a valid Tekla Maintenance contract can download and start using the new Tekla Structures 2017i. Tekla Maintenance reinforces your productivity with local and online user support and maintains your software investment with the latest developments and tools for planning, managing, producing and constructing any type of concrete structure.
Join our free webinar to see the latest concrete developments like:
- Next Generation Reinforcing Method with intelligent, automated solutions for quick and easy placement of curved rebar
- New tools for quick and easy modeling of spiral concrete structures
- Direct Modification enhancements that improve placement and modifications of precast floors
- Latest drawing developments for rebar including drawing layouts, templates, schedules and reports
- New collaboration tools for sharing real-time status changes on multiple devices