Sneak preview of Tekla 2017 software for Precast
In addition to new and improved functionalities that support more effective precast modeling and detailing, the new Tekla Structures 2017 introduces features for linking the data to production and utilizing the model to plan, manage and coordinate precast production and building process in a more productive way.
Enhancements in Tekla Model Sharing allow saving time and money: It is easier and faster to collaborate in your office and with external team members in their offices, factories or on site using the same Tekla model.
New Tekla Structures configuration targeted especially for the users responsible of production planning and management related tasks. Specialized set of functionalities enabling efficient utilization of models and model information to plan, manage and coordinate the precast production process more productively.
Join our free webinar and learn about:
- Improvements and new functionalities support modelling and detailing of all types of concrete walls and floors, including Double Wall and Half Slab structures
- The first phase of the next generation reinforcement method
- New model-based production planning tool for precast pallet layouts
- Improved interoperability: new data file formats for transferring model data to different precast production control software solutions
- Real-time project coordination and communication between all project parties using Tekla and Trimble Connect