Integration between Tekla Structural Designer and Revit
Tekla Structural Designer is revolutionary software that gives engineers the power to analyze and design buildings efficiently and profitably. Fully automated and packed with many unique features for optimized concrete and steel design, Tekla Structural Designer helps engineering businesses win more work and maximize profits.
Join us for this webinar on integrating Tekla Structural Designer and AutoDesk Revit. Physical modeling, advanced mapping and GUUID tracking are a few of the features that make our integration the best on the market. In this webinar we'll look at how you can save time by creating a single model, roundtripping between analysis and BIM solution, and effectively managing the process.
- Brief introduction to modeling in Tekla Structural Designer
- Exporting a model to Revit
- Mapping to unique families
- Making changes and roundtripping between Tekla Structural Designer and Revit
- Creating views to color-code change management
- Generating schedules from Tekla Structural Designer imported properties
Watch this webinar
Date: January 31, 2018