Discover Algorithmic Modeling for Tekla Structures Using Rhino/Grasshopper
Join us this webinar to learn more about algorithmic modeling and parametric structural design in Tekla Structures using Rhino/Grasshopper.
Grasshopper is a graphical algorithm editor. It is tightly integrated with Rhino’s 3D modeling tools but requires low knowledge of programming or scripting, and is developed by Robert McNeel & Associates.
The new Grasshopper-Tekla Structures live link is a set of Grasshopper components that can create and interact with objects live in Tekla Structures. The link enables structural engineers who create free-form roofs and facades to efficiently support the architectural vision in early conceptual design phase. Other practical applications of the link include:
- Creation of building stick frames to drive analysis and Building Information Models
- Model beams and slabs with unusual curvature
- Generation of detailed steel sections parametrically
In addition, you will learn how the link can be used to create complex geometry for bridges and other structures.
Join the free webinar
- Learn the basic principles of parametric design
- How our Grasshopper -Tekla Structures link is used to deal with complex geometry
- A practical demonstration of the Grasshopper-Tekla Structures link