Concrete construction & BIM: How Schuster Concrete wins projects and places rebar and concrete with digital tools
Schuster Concrete is a self-performing concrete construction company doing reinforced concrete projects ranging from specialty single family homes to high rise residential towers. In 43 years company has grown from small crew pouring home patios to largest concrete contractor in Maryland, the USA, and one of the largest in the Washington D.C. Metro area.
For Schuster Concrete, BIM is a database for all the information needed to design, build and operate the building. In this webinar VDC Engineer Andrew Tibbetts explains how their bids became more successful, how they got better control over their projects – saving time and money when placing rebar and pouring concrete on site– and how they deliver better value to their clients. You will also hear how Schuster Concrete won a $100M concrete project and effectively planned and optimized their work, detailing and placing 14,000 tons of reinforcing steel, and poured 167000CY / 128000m3 concrete on site.
Join this free webinar to learn:
- How Schuster Concrete uses 3D and 4D concrete modeling for accurate estimations and successful bids
- Why Schuster Concrete, a contractor, details rebar in-house
- How they improved rebar placing drawings and communication with their field staff, achieving significantly more efficient rebar and concrete placing on site
- How Schuster Concrete cut the time field staff spends searching for building information
- How they use Tekla software and construction-quality information in the models in their workflows from preconstruction to on-site management
- How to use Tekla software to create better plans for temporary structures
Watch this webinar
Date: Tuesday, December 5, 2017