Trimble on Tap
Please join us for this exclusive, invite-only event at Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery! During this brew and learn, you'll enjoy handcrafted beers, made-from-scratch food and demonstrations of Trimble products for Concrete Contractors. This event is FREE but space is limited so RSVP today!
Enjoy Lunch, Craft beers and Networking Happy Hour!
Guest Speaker, Andrew Tibbetts, VDC Engineer for Schuster Concrete - he'll explain how their bids became more successful, how they got better control over their projects - saving time and money when placing rebar and pouring concrete on site - and how they deliver better value to their clients.
- Ensure the Accuracy of your Estimates - we'll be demonstrating how Tekla's constructible model and information management tools generate precise material quantities for concrete, formwork, embeds, rebar and , with one-click, export to Excel with ready-made templates.
- Sequence Productive and Profitable Pour Breaks - see how Tekla can categorize concrete pour take offs by pour type, location, sequence and schedule.
- Create Accurate , Coordinated Drawings Automatically - see how to use Tekla as the single source of information, ensuring consistency of all annotations, dimensions, rebar schedules, BOM and more!
- Generate Exact Layout Data Fast & Accurately - we'll demonstrate how to use Tekla to create layout points for pours, embeds, anchor bolts, reinforcement and more!
- Field Layout Technologies - Trimble Buildings experts present the latest cutting-edge layout technologies in the construction industry. The latest release of Trimble Field Link for MEP is the definitive construction layout solution for the MEP contractor, no matter your layout instrument: Trimble Robotic Total Station, Trimble Rapid Positioning Tool andTrimble R8s GNSS Receiver.
- 3D Laser Scanning - learn how 3D laser scanning technologies are being utilized by contractors and engineers in a BIM-driven industry.
After the demos, join us for free beverages while you network with industry colleagues and Tekla software experts. Win more bids, reduce errors and improve production with Trimble on Tap! This event is FREE but space is limited so RSVP to save your spot today!