Model-based working helps you manage risk, win more bids and grow profits
With Tekla Structures you can quickly create conceptual models and generate accurate quantities for estimation and bidding. Visualised structures create more informative and professional presentation at the bidding phase that will help your clients to better understand the whole project. This provides a powerful sales tool to help you win more projects.
Using a preliminary model you can get a bill of materials to make cost estimations and find alternative design solutions early in the process. Model-based working helps you ensure that project can be built efficiently in terms of time, cost and safety.
Create realistic bids and cost estimates
- Study alternative structural solutions with fast intelligent modeling
- Create cost estimates by extracting bill of materials from the model.
- Ensure constructability by identifying potential problems early in the process.
Effective reference handling and analysis
- Import the architect’s and other design reference data and manage it using Tekla Structures.
- Export Tekla models into structural analysis software and speed up the analysis.
- Exchange data with estimation software solutions.
Communicate your steel concept
- Present the advantages of your solution by producing high quality sales presentations with powerful 3D visualizations and animations.
- Extract associative drawings directly from the model.