Model-based working helps you manage risk, win more bids and grow profits
With Tekla Structures you can quickly create conceptual models and generate accurate quantity take offs for estimation and bidding. Having a 3D model creates a more visual and professional presentation at the bidding phase that will help your clients to better understand the whole project. This provides a powerful sales tool to help you win more projects.
Model-based working helps you ensure that projects can be built efficiently in terms of time, cost and safety. You can easily share the model and project documentation with any interested parties using Trimble Connect.
Create realistic bids and cost estimates
- Study alternative structural solutions with fast intelligent modeling.
- Create cost estimates by extracting bill of materials from the model.
- Ensure constructability by identifying potential problems early in the process.
Effective project coordination
- Import the architect’s 3D designs and other non-structural reference data and manage it using Tekla Structures.
- Export Tekla models into structural analysis software and speed up the analysis.
- Exchange data with estimation software solutions.
Communicate your steel concept
- Demonstrate the advantages of your structural solution by producing high quality sales presentations with powerful 3D visualizations and animations.
- Extract all types of associative drawings when required.
- You can easily share the model and project documentation using Trimble Connect.