Move your bridge life-cycle management to model-based workflow, including approval processes and construction projects. Achieve better project delivery without delays and going over budget. After construction use and update the digital as-built bridge model in maintenance and inspections.
- Move from paper based approval process to model-based process
- Build digital bridge registries with information models (IFC format)
- Use the bridge model information for collaboration using Trimble Connect
- Keep a record of revisions and project progress with Trimble Connect
- Examine the as-built model data with health monitoring data, e.g. sensor data
- Use the digital as-built model information in inspections
- Link the as-built model with inspection notes, photographs, pile driving records, etc.
- Develop digital asset management processes utilising the model data