The most comprehensive Bridge information modelling (BrIM) solution for bridges and other civil structures
Tekla Structures is an intelligent, parametric Bridge Information Modelling (BrIM) solution for constructible design of all bridge types, sizes and materials.
All kinds of bridges and other civil structures
For us, at Trimble, a bridge is a structure designed to carry a road, rail, waterway, pipelines, pedestrians/cyclists or wild-life paths, across a road, railway, river or other obstacles such as valleys.
With high levels of satisfaction, our clients state that Tekla Structures is the best and most efficient Bridge Information Modelling (BrIM) solution on the market. This is due to the model to build approach, our collaborative tools and procedures and client understanding help our clients deliver even the most complex designs such as double curved shape bridges.
With Tekla Structures you can deliver any type or bridge or civil structure:
- Beam or box girder bridges
- Truss bridges
- Arch or Tied arch bridges
- Cantilever bridges
- Suspension bridges
- Cable-stayed bridges
- Underpasses or box culverts
- Any type of support or retaining wall
Tekla Structures allows you to deliver bridges made of the following materials:
- Precast concrete
Parametric modelling with high LOD
Tekla Structures is the most powerful, yet straightforward, 3D parametric modelling environment that automates repetitive tasks and change updates. Your result is a truly constructible 3D bridge model, full-filling a constructable level of definition (read more about Level of Definition).
In the end, you can be confident that all your deliverables including the model, all drawings and material lists are consistent. And, within our maintenance program we at Trimble support you throughout your journey to become a Tekla bridge expert and match today’s clients BrIM requirements.
Model to build and maintain
Tekla Structures is a full structural workflow solution from geometry to rebar design or connection detailing, followed by steel fabrication or precast manufacturing, all the way to erection and planning of scaffolding, concrete formwork and pours on-site. And, when the revisions are updated during construction, the owner has an as-built model to be registered and used for asset management.
Look closer to the comprehensive workflow for bridges step by step below.
With Tekla Structures you can
- Model to build and maintain your bridges
- Model all kinds of bridge types and other civil structures
- Easily import road or rail alignment
- Efficiently detail rebar of any size or complexity
- Update the model easily at any time
- Add design from the online component library
- Create quantities and documentation from the model
- Communicate with a construction-ready model
- Prevent errors that stop work on-site
- Use the as-built model for asset management