In this webinar Alessandro Zavatti, Technical Support Consultant at Trimble Solutions UK, will be focusing on key features for Tekla Structural Designer 2021.
Topics covered include:
- New behaviours for gridlines
- Changes to the gridline selectability to facilitate model navigation and modelling.
- Demonstration of Review View tool
- Review tools that make working with imposed load reductions clearer and easier.
- Improvements to EHF settings
- Settings for direct input of EHF percentage used for global imperfections.
- Review tools for cambering
A demonstration of new review tools and properties for cambering of steel beams both composite and non-composite making working with cambering easier and providing more control to the user.
- Review of the Overall Wind Drift check