Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Watch our free webinar
Trimble and Mott MacDonald have come together to bring you a two part webinar series where we discuss the importance of embodied carbon and how structural engineers can play a key role in lowering carbon content through a sustainable design approach.
Catch up on the first part of our webinar series with Ian Poole, Senior Structural Engineer at Mott MacDonald as we discuss:
- The importance of embodied carbon and how Mott MacDonald have approached the issue
- How engineers can challenge assumptions that favour rationalisation over optimisation in the design stage
- How engineers can balance sustainability against time, quality and cost
- The importance of the design and lifecycle stages
- Sharing key statistics around achieving reductions by using Tekla’s embodied carbon assessment tool