Trimble and TDS, supported by BuildOffsite show how Tekla Structures supports DfMA and offsite construction.
We will look at:
- The benefits of moving from 2D to 3D - single source of truth, digital twin - digital representation of physical asset.
- The accuracy and efficiency of a 3D model aligns with the benefits of modular manufacturing.
- How a 3D Tekla model facilitates communication between client, modular manufacturer and project team.
- A Tekla model drives NC data files, fab drawings, etc.
- How a model can drive manufacturing to improve speed and accuracy.
Dan Leech from TDS will also show how the theory works in practice with examples of modular projects TDS have recently worked on.