Bourne Construction Engineering has been designing and building steel structures since 1946. During this time, we’ve delivered more than 4,000 projects, including a number of Tekla award winners, across a wide range of sectors.
- Qualified structural, civil and architectural engineers and technicians.
- A complete solution, from scheme design through to technical appraisals.
- We’ve designed a number of innovative products, which have become the benchmark for the industry. Examples include wind turbines constructed on top of high rises to generate energy and the UK’s first carbon neutral car park.
- We use the latest software, CAD modelling and analytical tools, which are IT linked to our workshops.
- Tekla award winners for Strata and Reading train station.
St. Clements House
St. Clements Road
Tekla do not endorse the views third parties express or the products/services they offer. The links are provided for convenience and information purposes only. Tekla will not be held responsible or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties.