At A-C-D we specialise in providing draughting services for Structural Steelwork and Architectural Metalwork industries and offer the highest quality of professional and accurate drawings to our clients utilising the latest Tekla Structures packages to create 3-dimensional models for your project. This advanced technology enables effective component 3D modelling and detailing of Structural Steelwork and Architectural Metalwork such as feature staircases, canopies, glazed balconies, balustrading etc.
Based in the West Midlands and with over 25 years’ experience in the industry, we have worked with companies throughout the UK and Ireland to produce projects of varying size and complexity. We take a proactive and tailored approach to achieve our client’s needs and expectations, and offer our services as an external drawing office or as an addition to your in-house design team.
Using structural and architectural drawing information and site survey data, ACD will combine and coordinate existing and new design elements within your project to create an accurate, intelligent and data-rich 3D model.
This provides a visualisation of the structure and ensures that any design issues are resolved before manufacturing commences as well as coordinating with existing site conditions. A-C-D utilises Building Information Modelling (BIM) as part of their Tekla Structures package, Tekla BIMsight, to:
- Increase 3D modelling and drafting efficiency with design coordination
- Provide one platform for all project members for live collaboration
- Combine models from different disciplines into a single project model
- Avoid conflicts on-site by running automated clash detection
- Support erection processes and sequences
- Share and communicate issues and other valuable information instantly.
Our services include:
- Site Surveys
- Structural and Architectural steelwork
- Secondary Steelwork
- Bridges, Platforms and Walkways
- Featured and Spiral Staircases
- Balustrades and Handrails
- Complex Structures
- Balconies and Canopies
- General Arrangement Drawings
- Detailed Assembly and Part Fabrication Drawings
- CNC Data
- B.O.M: Drawing report list, Parts list, Assembly parts list, Assembly site list, Material list, Bolt list.
- Export drawing formats in DWG, PDF
- Export 3D models in TeklaBIMSight, Tekla Web Viewer and 3D PDF.
- Consultancy services
For more information about our services and recent projects please visit our website www.a-c-d.co.uk.
Architectural Corporate Draughting Ltd
17 Oswald Road
Tekla do not endorse the views third parties express or the products/services they offer. The links are provided for convenience and information purposes only. Tekla will not be held responsible or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties.