Benefit from paperless production and inventory information
Tekla PowerFab is a complete and connected steel fabrication management information solution that offers easy operations and good usability that understands steel fabrication workflows. Enjoy the benefits of running a paperless workshop for real-time control and visibility.
Your entire staff can use mobile tools for viewing work orders and cut lists and updating production status as they go.
Balance the shop workload
- Easy to follow multiple projects running simultaneously through the shop
- Just in time production for labour and machinery
- Model-driven CNC data entry – less room for errors.
Optimize production schedule
- Route the material and projects through the shop floor
- View and optimize the availability of shop resources
- Efficiently route to subcontractors (e.g., galvanizing)
Minimize in-production handling
- Control logistics within the shop and yard
Benefit from using the mobile interface for job phase tracking, inspections, etc.
- Cutlists and other work orders easily available
- View drawings - also in 3D
- Receive material into inventory
- Update production status in real-time
- Inspections and quality assurance
- Load trucks and ship material
- No need for data entry afterwards
Productivity of labour
- The empowered production team is more productive when everyone knows what to do now and next.
- Possibility of checking the part and assembly information from the model if needed - on desktop or mobile
- Labour hour recording in real-time
This technology can help increase each worker’s efficiency, speed, and accuracy, providing your company with a leg-up on competition through greater productivity.