Coventry Construction Ltd.
Posted: 12th January 2018
We are looking to recruit a fulltime Tekla Detailer to work within our busy Design Office at Coventry Construction Ltd. Applicant must be competent using Tekla Structures software ideally version 19.1 or higher.
Main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Liaise with Architects, Engineers & Clients
- Prepare RFI’s (Requests for Information)
- Model structural steel on Tekla Structures together with connections (design will be provided for complex and/or moment connections)
- Prepare GA (general arrangement) drawings
- Report progress of works to Drawing office manager
- Take out site surveys when required
- Prepare fabrication drawings & lists of materials, assemblies, fittings etc.
- Liaise with shop floor staff with regards to fabrication drawing issues and queries
- Respond to eventual site queries
Required skills for this role:
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literate
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
Applicant must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Salary starts at 35k, if you are interested in joining our team please email your CV and include samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coventry Construction Ltd
CV4 9AP UK
HBE Services Ltd.
Posted: 1st December 2017
TEKLA STRUCTURAL STEEL / METALWORK DRAUGHTSPERSON
We manufacture and install steel structures up to 140 tonnes in a single working phase. We also design, fabricate and install architectural metalwork which includes balconies, stairs, walkways, cat ladders, railings and balustrades.
Based in Leighton Buzzard, the structural steel / metalwork draughtsperson will be required to produce general arrangement drawings, bills of materials, cutting lists and assembly drawings.
In addition, the successful draughtsperson will also be required to communicate with project managers, production managers, structural engineers, architects and attend design meetings with our clients.
This role requires attention to detail, a focus on safety and excellent communication skills. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a well-established and successful business. If you wish to be considered for the role, please send a CV stating current remuneration details and availability.
Architectural Corporate Draughting Ltd
Posted: 20th November 2017
TEKLA DRAUGHTSPERON REQUIRED
Architectural Corporate Draughting Ltd (A-C-D) is expanding due to high demand and we are now looking to recruit a new Draughtsperson to join the team. This is a great opportunity to join an already established and reputable business.
The successful applicants will:
- be familiar with Architectural Metalwork and Secondary and Structural Steelwork
- be an experienced user of TEKLA software
- have a proven track record of creating high quality accurate general arrangement and fabrication drawings.
- have ONC/HNC qualifications or equivalent
- thrive on a challenge and have pride in their work
- have ideally worked on similar types of projects stated below and be able to work to a high standard unsupervised
- be able to accommodate changes and prioritise to meet project timings and deadlines
A-C-D offers the highest quality of professional and accurate drawings to our clients utilising the latest 3D Tekla Structures software packages. Based in the West Midlands and with over 50 years’ combined experience in the industry, we have worked with companies throughout the UK and Ireland to produce projects of varying size and complexity. We take a proactive and tailored approach to achieve our clients’ needs and expectations. Our services include feature staircases, balconies, canopies, balustrading, feature bridges, footbridges and primary/secondary steelwork. We also offer consultancy services and undertake site surveys.
Architectural Corporate Draughting is an equal opportunities employer.
Salary to be agreed dependent upon experience.
How to apply
Send your CV with cover letter to: email@example.com