It is free to enter the UK Tekla Awards 2017
Entry is through an online form and you can enter more than one project but, only one project per category.
This is your only opportunity to promote or sell the project to the judges, so think about what you want to say before you start. What is unique or innovative about the project? Why did it work well? How did you company or the project team benefit from the model?
The entry form asks for:
- A company description
- A project description
- information about the project and other companies you collaborated with.
- the benefits of using Tekla software such as reduced costs, time saving, interoperability, planning and scheduling.
- other software used (sketch-up, VICO, laser scanning, etc) and interoperability.
- The challenges that made the project successful
- The benefits of using BIM and Tekla Structures
You will also need to supply a package of material from Tekla Structures using Dropbox or similar.
- The .db1 and profile database file of the Tekla model (model folder)
- Full Tekla BIMsight model (.tbp) including bolts, reinforcement and reference files
- Snapshots of the model (min. 3 image files such as .png featuring the whole model and relevant details)
- We also recommend you to highlight the best parts of your project by saving them as snapshots in the Tekla BIMsight project.
- Sample drawings of the projects (2-3 PDF files)
- Photographs (min. 1 image file) or architect impressions of the project
- Company logo(s) of all companies participating the project
- Virtual Tour - click here to access the virtual tour extension should you wish to create navigations in your model.
- Set the default settings to a 3 second delay, 3 second transition and create no more than 15 snapshots
- Save the Virtual Tour file as a .vtr file extension and upload it into the entry form
Please include all the requested information as it strengthens your entry and allows projects to be judged using the same level of detail. The more information you provide, the better your chances of winning!
Enter NOW HERE