To enter the Tekla UK BIM Awards, please provide us with the following:
- Tekla Structures model (.db1) and in which environment it was created in
- Full Tekla BIMsight model (.tbp) including bolts, reinforcement and reference files
- Snapshots of the model (min. 3 image files e.g. JPG) featuring the whole model and relevant details
- We also recommend you to highlight the best parts of your project by saving them as snapshots in the Tekla BIMsight project.
- Sample drawings of the projects (2-3 PDF files)
- Project information filled in to given XLS form (download by clicking red link)
- Photographs (min .1 image file) or artist's impressions of the project
IF you have done any system modifications please submit also:
- profile database (profdb.bin)
- material database (matdb.bin)
- bolt database (screwdb.db)
- bolt assembly database (assdb.db)
- rebar database (rebar_database.inp)
- parametric profiles (profitab.inp)
IF you have a current Tekla maintainance contract you can submit your entry with the Support Tool.
The Support Tool will:
- Detect the open model and automatically include the entire model folder as attachments.
- Simplify and speed up the model submission process by attaching all necessary material at once.
- Send an email notification immediately after the model is successfully sent to Tekla.
- Download Support Tool and read instructions on how to use Support Tool to enter Tekla BIM Awards
- Your local Tekla marketing contact for the UK is emily.brown (at) tekla.com
By entering a model to the competition, you give the permission to Tekla to use the model and images of the model for marketing and sales demonstration purposes (including e.g. publishing the model to Tekla Web Viewer or Tekla BIMsight application and using project information, images, artist impressions and photographs in Tekla marketing material).
Any model created with Tekla Structures software creates a .db1 file. This can be found in a model folder along with any associated profile database, material database and sketched profiles.
Simply copy the whole folder onto a CD and post it to us. If there is anything contained within the folder that you'd prefer not to send to us, for example contract documentation, please remove it.
Model Comp 2013
Tekla (UK) Ltd.
Cliffe Park Way,