Remember that good images and videos help to communicate about your project and can have a strong impact on your success in the competition. The form contains a field where you need to provide a link from where we can collect your project entry data. Use any cloud or file sharing service you feel comfortable with (e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive).
Your project entry data should as a minimum contain:
- The .TSMD model
- Sample drawings of the projects (in PDF format)
- High resolution photos or architect visualisations of the project (in any image format, min. 1000 pixels in width/height). Remember that good images can have a strong impact on your success in the competition!
- Company logo(s) involved in the project
- High resolution screenshots of the model (Tip: use Tekla Structural Designer built-in screenshot tool to capture a few different full model and model detail images from the project (.PNG file format preferred))
- Video clips from the project: (visualization clips, or any other content relevant for the project to be successful in the competition)
- High resolution photos or architect visualizations of the project (in any image format, min. 1000 pixels in width/height or more preferred)