Tekla PowerFab - Overview
Tekla PowerFab is a complete steel management software suite, designed specifically for steel fabricators, to provide a real-time information flow to enable a collaborative approach to manage fabrication.
New to the UK, this powerful software suite includes all the tools that a steel fabricator needs for effectively managing the day-to-day operations. It’s easy to deploy, learn and use so it can quickly show return on investment:
- Manage your entire fabrication process in one easy-to-use software suite.
- Enjoy easy operations and good usability that understands fabricator workflows.
- Achieve better productivity and reduce errors with shared real-time information.
- Visualize, communicate and share relevant information within your operations and with partners.
- Utilize powerful mobile tools for project and operations level productivity.
- Integrate with industry-leading software and equipment
In this webinar Ian Struthers will give a flythrough of the key features of the different elements of the software suite:
- Tekla EPM for all your production needs from estimating and purchasing to project management, inventory and production control.
- Tekla EPM Go for real-time paperless production operations and visualization.
- Tekla Structures EPM Modeller for model-based estimation workflow, scheduling, reports, construction sequencing and more.
- Trimble Connect for viewing and real-time visualization that can be shared with all project parties.
Prior to joining Trimble, Ian worked as a support consultant, trainer, pre-sales and global product manager for StruMIS and he was responsible for large software implementations globally.
Join Ian to see how Tekla PowerFab can help improve your business efficiency.
- Complete fabrication management for steel fabricators
- Accessing real-time information, visualization and collaboration
- Improved productivity and savings at every phase
- Providing industry-wide compatibility
- Used by Estimators, Project Managers, Production Managers and Purchasers so everyone is using the same real-time information