Reduce Total Costs and Rebar Fixing Time with Constructible Rebar Model
Labour costs create the main portion of total costs of reinforced concrete structures build on-site.
An accurate model allows efficient information transfer between detailing, production and site, and enables teams at production and on site prefabricate and fix rebar in place faster. Model-based release management helps the plant ensure delivery of correct rebar units on time and at the right place.
Rebar models detailed for fabrication helps ensure optimal concept and constructibility, which can have a major effect on the use of material, rebar fixing time and productivity of tasks on site from building of formwork to the concrete pour.
Join this webinar and learn:
- How to effectively model rebar for fabrication level of detail
- How to automatically number all rebar and create needed fabrication and placing documents from the constructible model
- How information-rich models improve documents and working instructions, allowing the plant and site staff to work more efficiently
- How easy it is to manage project changes
- How to transfer model data automatically to rebar production machinery
- How effective it is to manage information and releases with a Tekla model